There are many other forms of equestrian activity and sports seen worldwide. There are both competitive events and pleasure riding disciplines available.
- Arena polo and Cowboy polo
- Pato (Argentina's national sport)
- Charreada, the highest form of Mexican horsemanship based on a mixture of Spanish and Native traditions.
- Equestrian vaulting: In vaulting, a surcingle with two hoops at the top is attached around a horse's barrel. The horse also wears a bridle with side reins. The vaulter is longed on the horse, and performs gymnastic movements while the horse walks, trots, and canters.
- Gymkhana, also known as O-Mok-See in the western United States.
Horse sports that use cattle
Handling, riding, and driving horses has a number of health benefits and risks. Riding has some inherent risks, as when mounted, the rider's head may be up to 4 m (13 ft) from the ground, and the horse may travel at a speed of up to 65 km/h (40 mph)The injuries observed range from very minor injuries to fatalities.
PRINCIPLES -Olympics - Eventing Events:
Team Competition- Individual Competition -ATHLETE/NOC QUOTA
Athlete quota: 75 riders and 75 horses (no reserve horses) Maximum per NOC:
For NOCs qualified in team competition, the maximum per NOC shall be 5 riders per nation, with the 3 best results to count.
For nations qualified only as individuals, the maximum per NOC shall be 2 riders.
An NOC may only participate with a maximum of 3 riders in the Final Individual competition.
Qualification for the Final Individual Eventing Jumping Competition: Ifafter the Team competition, a NOC has five or four riders qualified forthis competition the three best placed riders following the Teamcompetition will be selected to participate in the Individual Finalcompetition.
The most common mechanism of injury is falling from the horse, followed by being kicked, trampled, and bit. About 3 out of 4 injuries are due to falling, broadly defined.
A broad definition of falling often includes being crushed and being thrown from the horse, but when reported separately each of these mechanisms may be more common than being kicked.
Clubwww1.com is one of the largest content service providers on the web. Let us know what you want and when you want.